On 13th August 2020 the government announced further easing of restrictions including those below:
• Wedding receptions for up to 30 people to resume – and indoor performances with socially distanced audiences will recommence
• A number of pilots will now take place at event venues across the country to help plan how best to restart indoor business events and implement social distancing practices. Business events and conferences will be permitted to resume from 1 October provided rates of infection remain at current levels.
• Indoor theatres, music and performance venues will be able to reopen with socially distanced audiences under updated performing arts guidance published by the Government. This follows a successful series of pilots and marks stage 4 of the government’s 5-stage roadmap for the return of professional performing arts.
• Wedding receptions in the form of a sit-down meal in a COVID-secure location for up to 30 guests will now be permitted.
• The piloting of a small number of sporting events to test the safe return of spectators will resume from August 15 with a view to reopening competition venues for sports fans, with social distancing measures in place from 1 October. This will commence with the final of the World Snooker Championship at Sheffield’s Crucible Theatre during 15-16 August, with a full pilot programme to follow.
• Indoor play and indoor soft play, bowling alleys, skating rinks and casinos will be permitted to reopen.
As always we adhere to government and local authority guidelines ensuring you are as safe as possible during these unprecedented times. In order to enhance our knowledge we have received hands-on training for Covid-19 cleaning and risk assessment to NHS standards this is in addition to on line training courses.
We offer complimentary masks, sanitising wipes and hand gel, in addition to our impeccable standards of professionalism, safety and cleanliness.
If you enjoy first class luxury travel, then please get in touch for a quote and let us look after you.